The Independent Schools Inspectorate (ISI) now operates under a new framework whereby schools are inspected every three years.
In June 2017 Moorfield successfully passed the Regulatory Compliance Inspection by meeting the required standard in all areas:
- Quality of education
- Spiritual, moral, social and cultural development of pupils
- Welfare, health and safety of pupils
- Suitability of staff, supply staff and governors
- Premises of and accommodation at school
- Provision of information
- Manner in which complaints are handled
- Quality of leadership and management of school
The next inspection we have in 2020 will include an inspection of Educational Quality as well as another Regulatory Compliance inspection.
The 2017 ISI Compliance Inspection report is available here.
Independent Association of Prep Schools (IAPS): www.iaps.org.uk
Independent Schools’ Council for information (ISC): www.isc.co.uk
Independent Schools’ Inspectorate homepage for information: www.isi.net